One of the things that I learned from my first marathon was the importance of taking care of my feet. After suffering from blisters the size of quarters basically covering the entire balls of my feet and heels, I knew I needed to find a reliable way to treat my feet before running. In addition, I needed to find a better solution for the occasional chaffing on my thighs, bra band, and under arms. Well, along came Body Glide.
- Product Information (source: Body Glide)
- Long-lasting and effective for daily use in humid and dry conditions. No greasy, messy petroleum, lanolin or mineral oils.
- Keeps pores clog free. Sweat escapes and lets skin breathe.
- Clothing and footwear safe.
- Made with allergen free, plant-derived ingredients. Vegan approved, never tested on animals.
- How to Use Body Glide (source: Body Glide)
- Before you get dressed apply directly, from the stick, to the thighs, neck, feet, arms or anywhere your skin is rubbed the wrong way. Apply to intact skin before activity or anytime. Washes off with mild soap.
- The advanced formula is a dry, invisible, non-greasy barrier that protects your skin from friction and rubbing caused by socks, straps, seams, and more. Stay active, pain free with the Original Anti Blister Stick®.
How to Use Foot Glide (source: Body Glide)
- Before you put on shoes apply, directly from the stick, to help prevent blisters and raw skin caused by rubbing. Apply to intact skin before activity or anytime. Use daily for effective and long lasting protection of toes and feet, even in demanding conditions. Wash off with mild soap.
I am happy to report that Foot Glide has been saving my feet lately. Between the hot, humid summer in Georgia and spending miles of obstacle course races wet and/or muddy, my feet need all the TLC and protection they can get from blisters.